The York Harbor Reading Room has a long history of welcoming many local non-profit groups to enjoy our facility.
The list of our partners for the past season include long time associations
- Trinity Church (207) 363-5095
- Agamenticus Yacht Club http://www.aycsail.org/
- The Piscataqua Garden Club
- Old York Historical Society http://www.oldyork.org/
Partnerships that were created or strengthened this summer include
- The York Land Trust http://www.yorklandtrust.org/
- The Kittery Land Trust http://www.kitterylandtrust.org/
- The Spruce Creek Association http://www.sprucecreekassociation.org/
- The Harbor Light Stage http://www.harborlightstage.org
- The Portsmouth Music Hall http://www.themusichall.org/
- The York Community Service Association (207) 363-2510
We enjoy sharing our wonderful club house building with these many groups and others like them. The community that is the Reading Room is part of a larger network and being able to bring those many parts of that network together is something that our club is uniquely capable of doing.